Middle School & High School Camps
For Youth Entering 6th-12th Grade
All Camp Sessions: Check-in 1-2pm | Check-out 10-10:30am
- An incredible team of staff members that are ready to walk alongside your teens and help them dig into the truth of God’s Word.
- A summer camp theme that is packed with Biblical Truth and relatable to teenage life back home.
- Engaging activities that help us break away from the distractions of technology and connect relationally with the people around us.
- Beautiful scenery that helps us reflect on the vastness of God and his unending love for us.
- Check out below some of the awesome activities we do during Connect Camp at Comeca!
Jesus never said it would be easy. But he said it would be worth it. This last week has definitely been worth it. Not only have I gotten closer to God, I made amazing friends along the way. We laughed, sang, prayed, and cried together as a way of getting closer to God. I am super grateful for this camp and cant wait to go back next year!
MS & HS Camp
How do I know which grade to choose?
Register campers for the grade they will be entering fall 2023.
When is check-in and check-out?
All camps check in from 1-2pm on "opening day" and check out from 10-10:30am on closing day.
Are there scholarships available?
For information about scholarships and financial assistance visit here
Would you like to bring a group of youth to one of our Connect Camps? Reach out to our Program Director, Sarah Cunningham, to explore group options!